Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just an Ol' Sweet Song.

Hello Friends,

I failed to address enemies, but intentionally so. I doubt that any enemies are reading my blog for 2 reasons:
1. I have no weaknesses. If you're reading this blog to find my weaknesses, all you're doing is killing brain cells by reading awful posts.
2. I have no enemies...

On a lighter note-
I have no shame in failing for the thousandth time to keep this blog updated. I have several pathetic excuses developed though, and most of these are fresh. In other words, they haven't been used many times, so you just might actually be stupid enough to believe a couple. Plus they're partially true... but who cares about that?

  • I've been working like crazy.
  • I've been spending time with friends that have been going through a lot of tough stuff.
  • I forgot my password
  • I just graduated
  • I rediscovered my obsession with Steely Dan
  • No one even reads this.............................................................
Okay so now we have my pathetic-ness established, allow me to ramble, plummeting you into an abyss of utter boredom and idiocy.














Hm. I realized I have nothing interesting to discuss with you people (or lack of people). This is kind of a first. Perhaps my brain will return from it's travels, at which time I will upload photos of it's journey. Mental photos, of course, so you won't be able to actually view them...

sucks.
to.
be.
you.


The love of your life,

Cameron Joseph Clark

No comments: