Sunday, October 30, 2011

And I Threw It On The Ground!

Just some boring updates in this post.

First off, scroll way down and find my post The Evidence of Love. It's a short story I wrote a couple years ago. It's probably my favorite story I've ever written, and maybe my best. In other words, I love it. As a result, I decided last night that I'm going to write another part to that story. It had a good ending, but it's... unfinished. I'm going to put a sequel together. Like The Evidence of Love, it'll be pretty short; it's not going to be some massive book. My guess is that it'll be about a page or two long. Short and sweet's the way to go, right?

I'll try to have that finished and posted by Thanksgiving. Be on the lookout.

Another thing, The Secret Life of an American Homeschooler, the blog, should be up this week. Be watching that. The link/URL is active right now, but we haven't put anything up yet. We should be able to upload the old posts, but we're not sure yet. Again, stay posted. The moment that blog is operational, I'll inform you guys here.

Lastly, I'm an adult! Well, in a legal sense, I am. 18 as of Friday, baby. I finished my Eagle Scout requirements the night before, and I got my Class C license on my birthday. Nothing can stop me now.

Well, not completely true. I'll say that if I get into USCGA. Then nothing will be able to stop me! mwahaha.

And now you see, truly, how mature I am.


Peace out, hotdogs. Keep checking the blog for more horrible posts.