Tuesday, November 8, 2011

You Can Thank Me Now

Hey there!

Funny how I post so late at night. That fact makes this blog simply horrible. After all, nighttime effects your thinking. It's true! I've proven it. Many times. At night.

Awful stuff.

Anyway, how are you? You can't really answer that, because I won't hear/see you... but I figured you'd think me nice and considerate if I asked how you're feeling.

Topic of the day: Women.

I KNOW, I KNOW. This just got awkward. I think all of you know me, and you're all thinking: "Oh wow, he is going to make a complete fool of himself. He doesn't know women at all." etc. While I appreciate these pleasant and Christian thoughts, I think you're jumping to conclusions, but only a little. See, I don't deny that this is probably going to be a poorly written/ thought out post, but.... well, whatever. I'm done defending myself. Just read the stupid post, or exit. I'm just going to start a new paragraph now.

Jeez.

You know what? You made me not want to write this post anymore. Even though you haven't read it yet.

Way to go, guys. Be ashamed of yourselves! I'm off to go sulk. Alone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But no really, what were you gonna say? Lol